Tuesday 3 January 2017

It's time for an update!

I'm currently in the process of updating the blog and finding ways to maintain my overall quest as well as have another stab at the Patchwork Challenge this year. I managed to spot 73 birds at Longham Lakes last year and am determined to beat that this year.

I'm also going to try and be a bit more pro-active when it comes to both blog updates and getting new birds in general as I've really been impressed with the work Tim White has been doing with both his photography and his excellent blog. I missed out on quite a few easy birds last year, for no other reason than I'm really lazy.

I'm going to try and change that going forward, which should hopefully maintain my interest as well as bring my people to the blog. I'll finish off with an image I took the other day. Look for an incoming patch update shortly.
This Great White Egret was taken with my SX50 Bridge camera, but I do love the lighting.



No comments:

Post a Comment