Sunday 18 May 2014

The Beginning

image

Ever since I've been a young boy I've had a passion for our feathered friends. I received a Canon EOS 600D for my 40th and it's reignited my passion for bird spotting. So much in fact that I've started up this new blog.

My aim is to take decent photographs or every single bird native to the UK that's listed on the official RSPB website. That's 272 species if you're wondering.

It's not going to be easy, as some are extremely rare and only found in remote parts of the country, but I've got plenty of time in order to track them all down.

The aim is to do a weekly post showing off the photography of any new birds I've discovered. I'd like to hit at least 100 species in my first year, which should be perfectly doable. So let's see how it goes shall we?

Not, I've moved to this new blogsite as my daughter said I'm too old to post on Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment